PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR UPDATES TO OUR COVID-19 POLICY, EFFECTIVE July 21, 2021!
***Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have restricted building access and will be providing LIMITED access to our facility beginning on July 21,2021. Please see below for details.***
- Our check-in procedure will remain the same, check-in will occur in your vehicle by calling the clinic upon arrival.
- Beginning on July 21, 2021, we will allow ONE person per appointment to enter our facility with your pet(s).
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY for anyone entering the building and must be worn the entire time you are in our facilities.
- If you chose in facility service, you will be escorted to an exam room with your pet(s) by hospital staff after curbside check-in has been completed.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place and must be followed throughout your visit.
- Checkout procedures will be conducted in the exam room when your pet(s) visit is complete.
- No one will be permitted in waiting or reception areas other than passing through to enter exam rooms when escorted by hospital staff. We ask that you please stay in your assigned exam room for the duration of your appointment unless there is an emergency.
- For anyone who prefers curbside service or is unable to meet the in facility requirements, we will also continue providing curbside service until further notice.
***These procedures are to limit person-to-person contact to protect the health and safety of our veterinary care team and reduce exposure to the general public. Thank you for your understanding as we do our part to protect our team and those high risk individuals in the community.***
Please review our COVID-19 plan here for details on how we will continue to serve you during this time. Follow us on Facebook for updates or call 540-450-8090 to schedule an appointment!
Click here to see our employment opportunities.
Our Mission Statement
At Meadow Branch Animal Hospital, we believe in evidence-based medicine, and strive to make the gold standard of care practical for each patient and owner. Collectively, our veterinarians utilize both experience and up-to-date clinical approaches. Our nursing staff and client relations team are dedicated and passionate, and because they are such an important part of patient care, MBAH emphasizes education and training for them. Our ultimate goal is to provide positive outcomes for each patient’s medical or surgical needs, and we aim to revolutionize primary veterinary care for our area.
Dr. Marcelo has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1993 and is dedicated to providing the best possible care for your pets. His passions include surgery and dental care.
Dr. Swisher worked with Dr. Marcelo as a veterinary student during an externship after graduating from the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine in 2016. Her interests include ultrasonography, endocrine diseases, infectious disease, emergency medicine, and soft tissue surgery
Pet-loving, Highly Skilled Vets
We are proud to offer full service veterinary care in Winchester, VA. Veterinary medicine has become increasingly sophisticated in the past 25 years. All of the specialties and procedures available in human medicine are becoming available for your pets. We strive to help you carefully and thoughtfully choose which treatment modalities are best and appropriate for you and your pet in order to achieve the highest level of care.
Local Causes We Support